Friday, December 12, 2014

James's quote of the day (Crazy Eye)



Ben has been taking all these photos of me. I've never liked pictures of myself, because I always look weird(er than in real life). Every time he points the camera at me, I get all deer-in-the-headlights and the photo ends up even goofier, so he's been taking candid shots, like this one, where I am very serious, lying down and typing with my shoulders resting neatly all up inside my own ears like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. 




Then there is this one, where I am laughing about busting Ben taking my picture in stealth mode. At this point we are absolutely shrieking with laughter. "I LOVE that picture of me! Do you think you can PhotoShop that crazy eyeball into the right place?"

Mostly writing in hotel rooms feels like this. I think he nailed it.